Here are the prayer requests for this week:
- Kevin: Pray for his uncle Bob who is in a rehab hospital after foot amputation surgery. The recovery will be months in length. Pray for his recovery and spirit during that time.
- Megan: Prayers for her dad with his pending prostate antigen test. Also, for her work friend Katie, who's mother was diagnosed with leukemia. Also for Megan's parent's employee who's daughter had a baby and the baby was not doing well. See the previous post for more info on that situation.
- Mallory: Prayers for her sister, brother -in-law and niece who are looking for housing in Carbondale and for her "friend" Tyler who is awaiting his admission into the Army reserves.
- Hannah and Bret shared some big news that they will be moving to San Diego beginning in July. Bret was admitted into a beer brewing program in California. Prayers for the transition to a new place and new relationships. We will surely miss them.
- Jessi: Prayers for her family friend Susan who will undergo a double mastectomy while fighting a battle with breast cancer.